2006-07-09

CGBG: Tights Multipack

(No, this isn't a new CGBG product, but I figured I'd throw it up here anyway, just for practice.)

Here's Cool Gear by Gorham's most popular item, by far: tights! I like wearing stockings, but sometimes it doesn't look right with a short skirt. I decided to fix my problem and hopefully fill a need that others might have, too. :D

The tights are fully tintable, and like my stockings and panties sets, come in versions with or without backseams, and with tintable or black trim. In addition, the upper half of the tights comes on both the pants and underpants layers so you can wear them with just about anything. There's three versions of the waist: regular panty, crotchless panty, and sheer-to-waist.

Check the Links section of the blog for places to buy these items in-world or at SLBoutique and SL Exchange!

No comments: