2009-07-01

Look of the Day, 2009-06-30


Look of the Day, 2009-06-30, originally uploaded by Sean Gorham.

Cupcakes is holding a gift bag sale! Several bags of goodies (skins, eyes, shapes, and clothes) are available in the front entrance of the store for L$250 each. When I saw this particular dress I knew I had to have it. For some reason I've always thought babydoll dresses wouldn't work on my shape. (I am loath to flatten my av's rear, even for system skirts. *sigh*) I bit the bullet, though, and put on my zero-butt shape for this outfit. To my surprise, it looked great!

Again with the N-Core pumps. I know, I know. :D I have all the colors, though, and I'm determined to make an outfit with each color! Besides, I love 'em!

Now for the watch... I really like the design of this watch. It's very intricate. It's also modifyable -- a must for jewelry. This watch has a ton of scripts, though. I strongly suggest editing the watch and selecting "Set Scripts to Not Running in Selection" from the Tools menu in your viewer. Do we really need working watches in SL? If I need to know the time, I just use the clock next to my computer in RL!

Bangle: Cailyn's - Lillyane Bangle, silver/ruby
Eyes: Miriel - Standard Eyes, indigo (no longer available)
Glasses: Second Eyes - Trappings Eyeglasses
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations - Theresa, Midnight
Hose: No.9 Nylons - Cuban Heel Pantyhose II, chocolate20
Lashes: Celestial Studios - Classic 3
Nails: PXL - Manicure, Pink #1
Necklace: Dark Mouse - Shimmer GemStone Necklace
Outfit (top and skirt): Cupcakes - Fun Dress & Skirt
Pose: Aphrodite Creations - AC Charisma 2
Shape: custom (not available)
Shoes: N-Core - Stylus XtremeHeel, Sky
Skin: Exodi - Shiloh, Cocoa, "Gone Wild" makeup
Watch: GOS - Starliner, Agate
Location: Truth sim

No comments: