2009-07-20

Look of the Day, 2009-07-20


Look of the Day, 2009-07-20, originally uploaded by Sean Gorham.

I wanted something simple and elegant today. I also wasn't feeling much for color, so I went with black — for everything. :P The only color is a hint of purple in the gems of my necklace and earrings.

I love these new pumps from SLink. The last pair of D'Orsays I wore much were made by Sylfie Minogue, long before the days of sculpts or prim feet. I'm happy to say these shoes are more than a worthy successor!

Bracelet: Miriel - Double Metal Bracelet - black/silver (no longer available)
Dress: Church of Luxe - Witchy (no longer available)
Eyes: Miriel - Standard Eyes - indigo (no longer available)
Glasses: Second Eyes - Trappings Eyeglasses
Hair: Analog Dog - Lykke - jet
Jewelry (necklace and earrings): Miriel - Starburst - black (no longer available)
Lashes: Celestial Studios - Classic 3
Nails: PXL - Manicure - Pink #1
Poses: StoRin - P10-attitude05; Striking Poses - Bettie_Page_4
Shape: custom (not available)
Shoes: SLink - Tory D'Orsay Pump - black
Skin: Exodi - Shiloh - Barely There
Stockings: Reasonable Desires - Anne (part of a set)
Watch: Muse - Classic Tank Watch - black/silver, dark face

Background Image Source: Self-made with GIMP

No comments: