2009-09-01

Look of the Day, 2009-08-31


Look of the Day, 2009-08-31, originally uploaded by Sean Gorham.

Yesterday I went on a bit of a shopping spree. New glasses, new skin (I love Launa Fauna's new CHAI skins!), new eyes, new hair, new glasses... I also spent a bunch of money in Pixeldolls, the results of which will no doubt show up here soon. :) Still, I didn't completely neglect my existing clothes. I mixed in the new with some of the old. Little Rebel and Miriel still have a special spot in my inventory, even if their stores are gone.

Belt: Ivalde - Birla Belt - Black
Bracelet: Miriel - Double Metal Bracelet - Black/Silver (no longer available)
Dress: Little Rebel Designs - Metallic Tube Dress - Gold (no longer available)
Earrings: Miriel - Starburst Earrings - Black (no longer available)
Eyes: CHAI - Allure - Purple
Glasses: Crie Style - GC-Scherzoso HF(L)
Hair: Tiny Bird - Janie - Black Bean
Lashes: Celestial Studios - Classic 3
Nails: PXL - Manicure - Pink #1
Necklace: Miriel - Starburst Necklace - Black (no longer available)
Poses: TorridWear - Coy 06; StoRin - P10 - attitude02
Shape: custom (not available)
Shoes: N-Core - Stylus Xtremeheel - Black
Skin: CHAI - Sable - Tone 7, Nightlife B
Stockings: No.9 Nylons - Vintage Stockings - black20

Background Image Source: Self-made with GIMP

No comments: