2009-09-23

Look of the Day, 2009-09-23


Look of the Day, 2009-09-23, originally uploaded by Sean Gorham.

Today's outfit is a confluence of several things I've wanted to use lately.

It's no secret I like purple. I haven't worn this corset from SF Design in quite a while (pic NSFW!), and I've been itching to use it as outerwear. On top of that, I got the opportunity to dig out my Natasha heels from Tesla Miles. They're an old favorite of mine, and I'd never worn the purple ones — ack!

I've wanted new jewelry for a long time now. I always have trouble finding jewelry I like, so I jumped at the chance to check out the Jewelry Fair. I think it's official: Mouse Mimistrobell is my new crack dealer. Her Abalone Dreams necklace is simple, goes with just about anything, and nicely draws attention to my cleavage. ;)

Then there's the backdrop. I received this prefab hallway as a gift through the Distributors' Showcase Network. The walls, doors and floor are customizable via a menu and include several different textures. A visit to Voshie Paine's shop, La Petite Morte, is definitely in my future!

Corset: SF Design - Petite Coquine Corset
Eyes: Chai - Allure - Purple 1
Glasses: Crie Style - GC-Scherzoso HF(L)
Hair: Truth - Gabby - Espresso
Hose: Battered Boudoir - Delicate - Black
Lashes: Celestial Studios - Classic 3
Nails: PXL - Manicure - Pink #1 WhiteFrench
Necklace: Dark Mouse - Abalone Dreams Necklace - Silver
Pants: LF Fashions - Isabeaux Leather Pants - Black
Pose: Alexx Markova - *BR*model against wall (no longer available)
Shape: custom (not available)
Shoes: Tesla - Natasha Heels - Blooming Purple
Skin: Chai - Sable - Tone 07, Nightlife B, with Pushup Cleavage
Top: Ayumi Clothing - Button Top - Black

No comments: