2009-10-07

Look of the Day, 2009-10-07



Look of the Day, 2009-10-07, originally uploaded by Sean Gorham.
I've had my eye on the new Fiona skin from Free Speerit ever since I first noticed it in the blogs. When I read there was a freebie of it available as a group gift, I jumped at the opportunity. I'm far from disappointed! While the skintone is a little more red/orange than I normally wear, it still looks really good. Few dark skins work well with my shape — this is definitely one of those skins. I know I'll be checking out demos of the other makeups available in this skin line and maybe spending a little money soon!

Anklet: Caroline's Jewelry - Dangling White Pearls Charm Anklet
Eyes: Chai - Allure - Purple 1
Hair: Jolie Femme - Stephanie - Black
Hose: No.9 Nylons - Cuban Heel Pantyhose II - skin10
Lashes: Celestial Studios - Classic 3
Nails: PXL - Manicure - Pink #1
Necklace: Miriel - Starburst Necklace - Silver (no longer available)
Pants: Decoy - Stevens Shorts - Black
Pose: Reel Expression - Vintage 12
Shape: custom (not available)
Shoes: Tesla - Vixen Desire - Snow
Skin: Free Speerit - Fiona - Free Spirit makeup w/hair base (group gift)
Tattoo: dEVOL - Hibiscus
Top: Luck Inc. - Chemise Top - White w/Black Lace
Watch: Muse - Classic Tank Watch - Black/Silver, dark face

No comments: