2009-07-08

Look of the Day, 2009-07-08


Look of the Day, 2009-07-08, originally uploaded by Sean Gorham.

Today I was determined to wear the pink Stylus heels from N-Core, especially after my diverted attempt of the other day! I rummaged through my inventory and tried things on one after another until I found a close match from one of my old standbys: Little Rebel. Jonquille's store closed a while back, but that'll never stop me from wearing some of her great designs!

Truthfully, I'm not entirely satisfied with this outfit. The shoes are a bit pinker and a bit darker than the top I'm wearing. I know, I know, I'm just being obsessively nitpicky again! I kept accessories simple with a classic jewelry set from Caroline Apollo and the watch I recently bought from GOS.

The hair, called "Jana's Curls," was made by Imani Moseley of Fetish Boutique. I met Imani waaaaay back when I was only a couple weeks old! I was really happy to find out she'd started making hair, and I've yet to find hair that looks quite like this style. I wear it often!

I put together today's pic using techniques from Ryker Beck's blog. I've had trouble with greenscreen compositing in the past, and Ryker's instructions made it really simple!

Dress: Little Rebel Designs - Salmon & Seamed Black Set (no longer available)
Eyes: Miriel - Standard Eyes - indigo (no longer available)
Glasses: Second Eyes - Trappings Eyeglasses
Hair: Fetish Boutique - Jana's Curls - black
Jewelry (necklace, earrings, bracelet): Caroline's Jewelry - Nouveau
Lashes: Celestial Studios - Classic 3
Nails: PXL - Manicure - Natural #3 WhiteFrench
Poses: Risque Animations - model2a; Animah - Look Back
Shape: custom (not available)
Shoes: N-Core - Stylus XtremeHeel - Pink
Skin: Exodi - Shiloh - Cocoa, "Barely There" makeup
Stockings: No.9 Nylons - Complete Vintage Set - chocolate20
Watch: GOS - Starliner - Agate

Background Image Source: darkrose42-stock.deviantart.com/

1 comment:

Afrosia said...

I love your outfit!
The fact that the pinks are alittle different, I feel gives the outfit even more dimention!
Wait to go!

P.s. N Cor is definitely my new fave store for shoes! As gorgeous as you look, I'm definitely stopping by to pick up those beautiful heels!!