2009-07-10

Look of the Day, 2009-07-09


Look of the Day, 2009-07-09, originally uploaded by Sean Gorham.

Today's outfit sprang from winning a Midnight Mania prize. Thalia's Fashion Collection had a few colors of their Latexx Diva outfit up for grabs. Not having anything to lose, I registered, and what do you know! Next day I had a copy of the outfit in my inventory!

I knew I could pair the outfit with N-Core's Stylus heels in "rain" (read: gray with a tinge of light blue) but I wanted to do more than just slap on some shoes. Then I remembered I had some old tattoos I'd used for a cyberpunkish look I'd made a long time ago. After recoloring them, I added a pair of shades and one of Discord Designs's styles from Hair Fair. Similarly themed earrings jewelry from Miriel and Shiny Things completed the look.

Bangle: Cailyn's - Callia Bangle - silver/charolite
Earrings: Miriel - Starburst Earrings, silver (no longer available)
Eyes: Miriel - Standard Eyes - indigo (no longer available)
Glasses: primOptic - Xtrim
Hair: Discord Designs - Niobe - Anthracite
Lashes: Celestial Studios - Classic 3
Nails: PXL - Manicure - Pink #1
Necklace: Shiny Things - Star Choker with Black Leather (from Leather and Beads Necklace Set)
Outfit: Thalia's Fashion Collection - Latexx Diva - black
Poses: Reel Expression - Fashion S1 10 Curvy; Lazy Places - What Now?
Shape: custom (not available)
Shoes: N-Core - Stylus XtremeHeel - Rain
Skin: LF Fashions - Chai Double-Shot - Lavender, tone 7
Tattoo: PushButton Industries - The Strand (no longer available)

Background Image Credit: eirikso.com/


No comments: